Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lush Cosmetics... Rock Your Body



LUSH COSMETICS PRESENTS THE ROCK YOUR BODY  KIT

LIMITED TIME ONLY







Lush is expensive... it is!... I wont lie to you BUT every so often its nice to treat yourself to some yummy smelling goodies.  Till August 29th, 2013 Lush is offering a small introduction kit for 25.95 US dollars + tax.  If you have NEVER tried Lush before but you've always been curious now is a good time to try it.

What's included: 1. a small Dream Cream hand and body lotion.   2. 1 Sugar scrub  3. Your choice of a dusting powder  4. Your choice of either a soap or massage bar ( I guess its depends on where you buy... online it a soap in the store they are offering a massage bar)

Overall its a good buy, a great introduction to the products and actually it would make a really nice gift.  Just remember because the products are for the most part made with natural ingredients they do have an expiration date. 





    




The sugar scrub contains ginger and fennel.  I love these! my favorite scrub was sugar babe but it was discontinued boohoo.  I usually put these in one of the black pots from other products i've used up from Lush and put it in my shower.  It's great to massage into your rough patches like elbows, legs and even your bum. This is sold year round so if you miss the limited edition kit you can still purchase for 6.25- US dollars.




Dream cream is one of their best sellers.  Ive never personally used this one before so I am glad it was included in this kit.  Dream cream contains oat milk, chamomile, olive oil and coco butter... sounds good to me!... the texture is very light, almost watery but it soaked into my skin right away.  Price 26.95- US dollars only large size sold. 



Silky underwear i've used before and i love it! It has coco butter and Jasmine and it feels wonderful when you dust it onto your body.  I don't know about you but i need to use powder otherwise i don't feel fresh... so fresh and so clean clean! Retails for 6.95- US dollars for 2.1oz



Lastly the massage bar i chose was Each Peach.  It's made with avocado, mango, coco and shea butter. Totally smells like pledge but don't take my word for it BECAUSE to me anything that has a citrus, lemony scent to it smells like pledge.  Retails for 10.95- US dollars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment