Saturday, August 17, 2013

BLACK MILK LEGGINGS

Its safe to say i'm actually OBSESSED with Black Milk leggings.  Ive always been a little eccentric and I was NEVER one to follow the crowd.  I do what feels right and I wear whatever fits my personality.  And these leggings definitely tickle my fancy. 

I first learned about the tights and company watching a quirky girl on youtube check her out ...     GRAV3YARDGIRL 


Black Milk is an online clothing store from Australia.  It actually has a pretty neat rags to riches story.  Now I will admit the prices seem VERY high but trust me they are definitely worth saving for, nice quality and for the time being pretty unique :D.  I say that because there are knock offs popping up every where but its just not the same :P


The company was started by a dude named James Lillis, who has a team creating these lovely little bits of clothing heaven.  So is it worth the high price?  in my opinion YES. 

blackmilkclothing.com

Now  for the details:

I'm 5'4 and a Latina so im thick ...mmmkay!  I have a big butt and thick thighs so I was afraid the leggings would not fit me according to the website's measurements. A size large is made to fit in waist 33in, hips 41.3in,  thighs 25in, and calves 15.  I currently am in between sizes.  I fit a size 8 or 10 in US sizing. 

My waist is 36, hips are 42.5in, thighs 25in and calves are 16in! YES I HAVE BIG CALVES grrrrr.  The size large do fit.  The material is a bit forgiving, they do have a little stretch to them.  Nicest part? the fabric holds everything in place...no jiggle jaggle...ohhh yeahhhhhh.

If you been interested in getting yourself one of these bad boys ive made a brief video check it out to see how they fit....


CIAO




Note: i bought these myself... ty
 



Extra Note: if you really like this style and you really just cant afford em please dont fret check out http://www.romwe.com/ for a more afforable option.

HUGSSSSS ps if you arent following me ... what... are... you ... waiting for!

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome, just like you are! Are those the ones you wore in your museum visit video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy moly i never noticed this comment blogger is not very good with notificiation... but YES those are the leggings from the museum video... i love them i wear often so often i had to get another pair in a different print so i wouldnt wear em out :D

      Delete