Friday, August 16, 2013

Anna Dello Russo at H&M Haul





 H&M ANNA DELLO RUSSO


 Yup I got up bright and early hopped on the subway and sat myself down with the rest of the folks there for the next 2 1/2 hours.  Im nuts i know but i really liked this collection.

OPULENT adj :  ostentatiously rich and luxurious or lavish

its the best way to describe the latest collection @ H&M
Its also very baroque one of my favorite periods. 



HURRY open im tired and I WANT THAT TRAIN CASE!







Ladies went a lil nuts

Jewelry section


Awesome shopping bag!






Bracelets







My Favorite by far... I went especially for this






 

And of course Mama Mea loves it too


4 comments:

  1. Are you on Twitter? I'd like to share this & credit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dina... Yes i am @sugalynnie... ohmygosh thank you so much!!!! I would really appreciate that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this collection looks amazing!!! Haha and you managed to get up early! I contemplated doing that for the H&M Lanvin collection but alas, I couldn't manage it! :P

    The items you got are so lovely! I love that the packaging is so decadent! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to get up early for this but when i have to get up for work its a big fail haha. This was a lovely collection indeed especially the luggage.
      I wasnt aware of the Lanvin collection but i see that was in 2010 so i didnt know about it my first collection that i got involved with was last year the marni @ h&m. But i looked at the clothing online... I LOVE! the tshirts! the dress! the SHOESS! :P

      Delete