Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mac Cosmetics Marilyn Monroe Haul/Swatches





 


I usually get invitations to exclusive viewing of special collections with MAC but I never go because I would just go by myself and that's just no fun...right?! 

But for the sake of my blog, I decided to attend the MARILYN MONROE special invitation viewing.

Anyone can be invited as long as you register on the MAC website you will get invitations to RSVP for special collections and if you love MAC it's free to register so what are ya waiting for?! ;D



All the packaging have red lips on the inside

This wasn't a particularly large collection and to be very honest only a few things caught my attention.  I finally went with two lip colors and one blush.  The lipsticks were $16.50 US each and the blush 22 US dollars.  The actual release date for this collection in the US is the first week of October.





Waiting on line to enter.
 
  The Bubbly!


The Marilyn Monroe look a like she was lovely.

  


Crowds! It got crowded very quickly.

 
An attendee decked out in her 50's gear including a Marilyn Monroe sweater.  She looked really RAD and super Awesome.




THE COLLECTION

 

 








 








2 comments:

  1. They have these events all the time? Whaaat! We never get those over here! And there's champagne...!

    Packaging looks amazing, so classic! I like that blush you got! Lemme go swatch when this comes out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! every time a new collection comes out they have early invitation viewings. You sure they dont have these by you? make sure to sign up on the website! and yes definitely swatch the perfect cheek color i thinks its such a pretty simple flattering color.

    ReplyDelete