Monday, September 24, 2012

Chanel Allure Velvet Lipstick Swatch


CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE VELVET LUMINOUS MATTE LIP COLOUR

This is one of the  limited edition colors. "Part of the limited-edition LES TWIN-SETS DE CHANEL Collection, created exclusively for Fashion’s Night Out."   This particular one is a nude beige, a great 'your lips but better' color.  This is a matte color.   It feels great when applying on my lips.  I find myself reapplying just because I like the smooth velvety feel.


After about an hour my lips did begin to feel very dry, however that's very common with matte lip shades.  If you were looking to purchase this particular color you can find it directly on the Chanel website Rouge Allure Velvet - La Delicate.  Otherwise you will have to actually visit or call your local department store, that carry Chanel, to see if they still have it in stock. 

My overall impression... I LOVE IT!  I Love the color, how it feels and the packaging is super chic!







Color: La De'licate
  



  



A ton of transfer but still plenty of color left behind
Great Matte color feels just like velvet when you apply it hence its name.  You can see the color transferred onto my coffee cap but the color stayed behind for the most part.







2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you reviewed La Delicate! It looks great on you, really a my-lips-but-better colour! Also pretty cute that you took a photo/spoke about lipstick transfer on your coffee cup!

    Trying hard not to buy this cos I have so many nude lipsticks already!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D... Seriously you cant have too many nudes. Do you have a matte nude??!! :D

      Delete