Sunday, June 2, 2013

UrbanOutfitter Crosley Pink Exclusive Turntable






Quick story about turntables...

When i was a very little girl i had a greenish record player that was once my older sisters.  I remember carrying it around everywhere with me because i was just a very cool kid :0)

This post is on the NEW Crosley turntable exclusive to UrbanOutfitters.  The minute i saw it on instagram i knew i had to have it.  Not only did it remind me of my younger years its SHABBY CHIC! 

Who loves shabby chic? this blogger right here. 

Its a beautiful collectors piece. The colors are very vivid and the box feels like leather although it is not.  The AV Room Portable USB Turntable By Crosley retails for 160- US dollars on the Urban Outfitters website.

you can purchase here

Also check out the you tube vid if you want to see it better...





PHOTOS














No comments:

Post a Comment