Thursday, August 14, 2014

Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye con Plush shadows in INNOCENT 116


Ok you guys im not impressed with this at all.  The two neutral shades are just ok.  Nothing that you cant dupe.   The shade i was looking forward to the most the champagne taupe, (which btw looks nothing like the photo on the sephora website grrrr) is a glittery mess.  Its very sheer and on the lid (on me) you see mostly glitter.

I like the packaging very much but for the cost of this palette id pass on it.  You can check it out here on the sephora website ----> mj shadows








after multiple passes to build up the color


can you see it can you see it?! no ... you cant!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I was looking for some review about this palette... and I found yours.
    Thanks to you , I probably avoid buying a product that would not have "pleased me" :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have this palette? I’d love to buy it from you! It’s my favorite ��

    ReplyDelete