Saturday, August 17, 2013

LIME CRIME VELVETINES + SNOWSICLE



VELVETINES










Velvetine Suedeberry





CAROUSEL GLOSS












Carousel lip gloss Snowsicle



I have heard so many great things about Lime Crime lip products.  So you can imagine i was very excited to place my first order.  Their products have the cutest packaging AND best yet they are vegan, cruelty free.

I ordered 2 lip products.  Both these lip products have an unusual sweet smell to them.

The first lippy above is a Velvetine in the color Suedeberry.  It is a stain that goes on very wet but dries with a matte velvet finish. Suedeberry is a described on the website as a "Marilyn Monroe coral red".  However on me its orange rather than a coral  red. 

The second is a carousel lip gloss in the color Snowsicle.  Its very sheer with lots of glitter particles.  This particular gloss is not sticky but very gloppy and you can definitely feel tiny particles on your lips. 

Personally I'll be honest and say I am a bit dissappointed with these two products.  I liked the texture and look of the velvetine but not fond of the color.  And i definitely did not like the carousel lipgloss.  I have many other glosses with glitters that cant be felt on my lips.  These you can feel the glitter.  For the prices of these i can do with out them.



Snowsicle over Suedeberry












No comments:

Post a Comment