Monday, August 12, 2013

T25 Week 3

ok folks so  today Monday, Aug 12, 2013 I started WEEK 3 of T25.   Weigh in is every Saturday but ill get into that in a minute.  In my last post I wrote about my disappointment in my non existent  body changes and I also wrote about how I re evaluated WHY i workout.  If you want to see that post click here -----> http://ohlalalynnie.blogspot.com/2013/08/final-decision.html

I'm choosing to workout to be healthier,  if i happen to lose weight in the process even better!

However i will continue to weigh myself and take photos to help out folks who may be interested in this workout program.  I think i'm a good TEST SUBJECT because of all my struggles.  If T25 helped change my figure then it WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO! trust that.

So!  I weighed myself on Saturday  and to my surprise i did lose weight but look... check it out

I went right back to my starting weight! whats that all about with the .5 and everything HOW STRANGE!!! but you know what, I'll take it! 2 pounds less works for me.  My measurements were the same except for my tummy area i was 2 inches smaller.

I have posted photos of myself before but never actually showing skin.  Lets face it ITS EMBARRASSING!!! But if im to give honest reviews I have to include honest photos lol.  Below is my current photo 2 weeks into T25.  I will share photos in the same position every 2 weeks.





I'm not terribly huge by any means.  Ive managed to maintain my weight with all the working out  I do. BUT for me and my personal goals I would have liked to be toner,  slightly smaller,  lots of definition.  It can still happen but its no longer my focus.  (I will say though I will definitely know my body is changing when my arms get smaller)

So far i am LOVING LOVING T25.  Its an AWESOME workout.  Think about it,  its only 25 minutes.  Its enough time to get great effective cardio but not so long where you start to lose your stamina or form.  I get a great sweat from it and just like that BAM your done.

If you are looking for something quick that'll make you sweat invest in T25.  Some of us don't get any chances to move our bodies enough to keep us in the HEALTHY tier.

TO BE CONTINUED...


No comments:

Post a Comment