Friday, August 2, 2013

Tiffany Candles


My first Tiffany Candles order arrived yay!  I totally enjoy burning candles.  I have a nice collection from Yankee candle, Bath and Body Works, and Candles by Victoria.  I decided I wanted to try candles from other vendors and i especially wanted to start getting more tarts. So from time to time you will see posts from other candles vendors. 

Since this was my first order from Tiffany Candles i kept in small just in case (ya know what i mean?) I've been watching a few youtubers sharing their hauls and many of them talked about the scoopable whipped wax.

Check out the link for more info on Tiffany Candles http://www.tiffanycandles.com/pages/shop.html


smells like marshmellows and vanilla frosting


wooden wick candles are cool they sound like a fireplace
see you scoop however much you want and place in a warmer
sugar cookies teddy bear tarts
in order to buy tarts i needed a good warmer


so pretty these smell like vanilla with sweet bakery notes

"im melting!!!!"

loved the written out note! read the instructions!

freebees included in my purchase

you know you have a good scented candle when you REALLY want to lick and eat it lol i realize this photo may seem a little inappropriate

2 comments:

  1. Lol triple l! Now I'm going to hav to check it out..and get myself onw of those melter thingies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh ohhhh lol ...get one you can find them sometimes at bed bath and beyond and then get yourself a 20% off coupon you'll be set. Am i a bad influence? haha

      Delete