Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weight loss final decision T25

YAY  CELEBRATION! THIS IS MY 100TH POST! 
I have written 100 posts on blogger. Wow wee that's 
exciting for me :D
 




STARTING WEIGHT T25


 AFTER WEEK 1 T25



Am i disappointed? you bet your a$s I am!  Especially since mostly everyone else in the group I joined saw great results just after the first week (especially the men)... and I know what you're thinking... "but Lyn you cant compare yourself to others' 'are you eating clean?' or 'it could be water weight' or 20 other possibilities trust me I know them all.

But I'm tired lol I've been working on trying to lose for so long my joints are achy, my resolve is dwindling.  

Why am i sharing this then?  When I'm suppose to help others in their journey... BECAUSE this is life and many of you out there are probably in the same boat. 

PITY PARTY OVA HEREEEE HOOOOO... HEREEEEE HOOOO?  (lol you get it?) 


I was having a pity party this morning when I came Across Alex and Ani's #motivationnation number


"HAVING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE EVERYTHING: WELCOME EACH OPPORTUNITY WITH AN OPEN MIND AND AN OPEN HEART"

You know what I really think of that quote?! BITE ME! I JUST WANNA $&^%!@ LOSE WEIGHT! heehee im kidding folks (but not really)

Here is what I have decided:  That quote is RIGHT! Have a positive attitude BUT also please keep realistic goals. I will continue to workout but I will no longer workout with the intentions of losing weight.  I will continue to push play because I want to be healthy.  Yes I'm thick and I really have to learn to be happy in my skin and love my curves.  My main goal moving forward, especially as i get older, is to remain HEALTHY.  

Do you know at this time I am the ONLY person in my family with normal numbers.  Working out has kept my blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar and whole bunch of other things in check.  I have managed to keep all those things and much more in the NORMAL category and THAT is something to be very thankful for!!!

My friends it IS true.  We will all react to things differently. We wont always see the results we want right away. I know... many of us are visual creatures what we really want is to fit into those skinny jeans right? i know how you feel.

But DONT give up NEVER give up it takes time.  Thats why I am sharing my experiences cause IT happens.  You're not the only one... 

If you made it this far and you've read what I wrote I hugs you for that :D... keep checking back i'm still gonna continue to post my health journey and I owe yall a youtube vid on what the T25 workouts look like. BTW Im loving that workout program.  

STAY TUNED OK 

BE BLESSED...

1 comment:

  1. i'm proud of you for two reasons...one because honestly who the hell posts about gaining instead of losing weight? but you're right..lots of people experience weight gain when starting a weight loss program. its good to know we aren't alone in our struggle. and two for putting all that aside and pushing play not for just numbers lost on a scale but for your general health, in my opinion weight does not always determine health so good for you =)

    ReplyDelete