Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lime Crime Geradium

LIME CRIME GERADIUM SWATCH 












PLEASE NOTE: ALL MY ORIGINAL PHOTOS FROM POSTS DATED AUGUST 2013 - JAN 2014 WERE DELETED (NOT ON PURPOSE)  THESE PHOTOS ARE REDO'S.  SO YOU WILL SEE USED APPLICATORS ETC.   I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.


Lets face it the major appeal (for me at least) is the packaging.  Who could turn down purple packaging with a majestic unicorn... NOT I!

This color is a salmon pink.  It was really hard for me to photograph the true color of this shade.  It IS  a pink but with orangey undertones.  Its VERY pigmented but for what ever reason it settles into my bottom lips fine lines.  However i blotted the bottom with a tissue and it solved the problem. 

Over all i really like the lipstick.  Especially the packaging.  I just HAD to own at least one Lime Crime lipstick.

BTW i picked mine up from urbanoutfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment