Tuesday, August 6, 2013

back to work outfit of the day






(Today is August 6th 2013 so if you EVER see this in the future please comment below with the date)

So anyways I digress...  I was on vacation for 2 weeks and boy those 2 weeks went by fast!  If you look at my other posts below you'll see the few places I stopped by during my time off.

It's summer but it has been a bit chilly lately, so I paired my favorite Zara cat blouse with a cream cardigan and loose fitting shorts.  The shorts look like a skirt so they would be a skort right?  IDK

I found my most comfortable nude wedges from Seychelles and some fun accessories and BOOM i was ready to go back to work... kinda sorta... oof. 





ASOS -i <3 cats! i have two of my own.   I collect everything and anything with cats. Does that officially make me a "cat lady" ? This particular blouse was from Zara.  Its no longer available, however I found a pretty cat blouse on asos.  Click on the blue link.
SEYCHELLES -i find seychelle shoes VERY comfortable.  I have wide feet and all kinds of issues and every pair of sandals or boots I own by them have been a pleasure on my feet heehee.


ALEXANDANI -some of my favorite brecelets are by Alex and Ani. They are affordable AND some of them are sold for charity.
KATE SPADE -by far my favorite designer is Kate Spade. I love everything she comes out with especially her accessories. ie the ring & rose gold watch.

PANDORA -i find i wear my leather pandora bracelets on a daily basis.  They are comfortable and go with everything.

 
 

COACH -I love coach bags they have been on point lately.  Since today i am wearing nudes and creams with a bit of red, i thought this blue would be a great contrast and pop of color.







first day back at work and im ready for my next vacation
my favorite Starbucks mug. i scored nyc looking for that mug meanwhile it was available online
~~~~~>  Charlotte Ronson Mug

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog! Your Blog makes me want to start one. Your pic's are also Great! Great angles, shots, and the pic's you went with are all Great.
    I did not know there was a Shake Shack at Citi Feild. Thanks

    Keep up the Great work!
    LP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my anonymous friend... i keep telling you to start one its fun i can help you out!

      Delete