Friday, August 9, 2013



kate spade
   NEW YORK



Kate Spade just came out with a line inspired by THE BIG APPLE.

I <3 everything kate spade so i made a wish board and got my first item from the list.
follow me on instagram @sugalynnie



The  CAT flats  <~~~~ view them there.  These are absolutely adorable and they were actually pretty affordable considering they're kate spade.  tip join the website to get 15% off  on your first order online or if you are a student you get 15% off with student id in stores.

When i ordered these i thought they were shoes you can wear outside.  I would not suggest that,  view the photo below,  the sole is soft and would not support your feet for outside use.  Treat these like slippers.  They do pinch a tad bit in the back but i'm sure with time that will go away.  I wear an 8 1/2 but i ordered the 9 and they fit fine.








so long until my next post MEOW












No comments:

Post a Comment