Saturday, August 17, 2013

ESTEE LAUDER ZODIAC COMPACT




ESTEE' LAUDER LIMITED EDITION ZODIAC COMPACT 2012
PRESENTATION

  

AMETHYST

  

  

  

LOVELY DETAIL

   



These are currently available on Estee' Lauder as well as Saks.  They retail for 70 US dollars.  Very nicely made,  have a nice weight to it BUT they are extremely small! Approximate dimensions: 2-1/8" diameter x 1/2" thick.  The actual product, a translucent powder, is .002 grams and is in my opinion very chalky.  

I ordered mine from Estee' Lauder online.  Unfortunately I had a bad experience with the company's initial customer service and shipping policy.  I recommend ordering from Saks.  

This clearly is a luxury item.  Its a lovely collectible piece to use for the mirror.   May I also add these make GREAT birthday gifts.

TO VIEW THE OTHER ZODIAC SIGNS CLICK ON THIS LINK : http://www.esteelauder.com/




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOPS there were 2 of the same comments i tried to delete just one... but this compact is really pretty i decided im not gonna use it and i put it in my display case...lol

    ReplyDelete