Thursday, July 31, 2014

KATE SPADE LUCKY CAT CLUTCH


 MEOW

KATE SPADE
lucky cat clutch

Hello Tokyo 


ok ok i have been waiting very patiently for this clutch.  ok ok im lying! I have been waiting NOT so patiently at all for this clutch.  The minute i saw the promotion photos during fashion week i wanted it! 
 
i loooveeee cats + i loooveeee kate spade + i collect lucky cats = MINE

so this is the story.  i went to soho and was chatting with the associate and i was like "ohmygosh i cant wait for the lucky cat to come out" and she was like "we just got it in literally today you want to see it?"  and i was like GASP  "heck yeah!"  and thats the end of that story because i bought.  Its not even on the website yet you guys.  and even better i was able to use my student discount.  oh yeah 15% off! 


it's not white it's a light pink






its very light weight




6 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrrrrl, I am in the exact same boat as you, and after seeing your photos I immediately went to my Kate Spade store and they're putting one on hold for me until they get their shipment. Tuesday could NOT come fast enough. love love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! ohhhhh yeah only three days away. Its so stinking cute wait till you see it in person!

      Delete
  2. I feel the same as you did when I first laid on this! I really want to get it but at $300 for such a tiny little clutch, I'm having second thoughts. Do you think it's worth it? It looks really small, just big enough for some keys and maybe some credit cards. I don't think an iPhone could fit into it right?

    Aaaaah, I don't know what to do!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel your dilemma! It is a ton of money for a small clutch. I just tried putting in my iphone 4s and no it does NOT fit at all. Do i think its worth it? ok this is my honest opinion... if you are a huge kate spade fan and you love anything with a kitty i would have to say it is worth it. Are you near a store so you can see it in person? Its so precious i may not actually wear out too often but it can also be displayed to enjoy looking at. I would say you can always wait a few months kate spade things go on sale. But this particular clutch may not be available. Also are you a student? i know here in nyc if you are a student you get 15% off in stores. So i paid 15% less. If you can afford it i say go for it... if you change your mind you can always return it.

      Delete
    2. btw super cute blog just subscribed :P

      Delete
    3. Thanks for subscribing! I've just subscribed to yours as well since it seems like we have things in common :D

      I really do love Kate Spade and I do love the design of the clutch, it's so adorable! Unfortunately, the only place that sells Kate Spade here in an upscale department store but their selection is very limited so I wouldn't be able to see one in person. My family's actually heading to NYC in 2 weeks time so I may ask them to pick it up for me, especially since there's an awesome discount (which makes it a bit more reasonable). I'm not a student any more but my sister and my brother are so they can always use the student discount for me.

      Gaaaah! I still don't know what to do T_____T I think I'll wait a bit and see if I still want it, that usually helps with big purchases :)

      http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

      Delete