Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SUMMER FAVORITES PART DEUX

The stuff I forgot...


How can you have a summer favorites without a bathing suit!?!
Let's face it as women its not easy finding a flattering bathing suit you actually LOVE.  
Since im not completely satisfied with my current body weight (stay tuned for the newest program i purchased to help me get out of the plateau I have hit in my weight loss journey) I wanted a one- piece suit with a pattern I would enjoy looking at  
               - minus the floral please blehhh. (just my personal preference at this time)
So I finally found it at one of my new favorite stores... TOPSHOP!
I hate bathing suits with straps. I always end up pulling the straps down to get an even tan on top.  So i'm always on the search for bandeaus and this suit was perfect... pretty pattern... fairly affordable... decent fabric... and NO STRAPS! + 10% off with a student id... woot woot





Maybelline Color Tattoo in BOLD GOLD... Good color for starters,  just apply to your lid and you're good to go.  Sun goddess anyone?! 'p
Mac's newest collection Heavenly Creatures mineralized skinfinish in LIGHT YEAR.  Perfect  blush + Highligther... Gives your cheek area a lovely sun glow.  4 Different shades available. One to suit most skin tones.

Also from the Heavenly creatures collection VENUS.  A lovely pink lustre lipstick w/ just the right amount of sheen to show off a tan.

What are some of YOUR favorite summer products? What kind of bathing suit do you prefer to wear?

HAPPY SUMMER XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment