Sunday, July 29, 2012

NAKED


NAKED! THE URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTES!
... what? what were you thinking?! PERVERTS ;p

So any way, i'm really late getting into these, but I finally did.  I actually had picked up the  NAKED 2 first when it came out and although I was super pleased with the creaminess I wasn't super thrilled with how the colors looked at me. I barely reached for it... BUT i wasn't getting any other palettes cause these puppies are expensive.  

However, as time went by, I started learning what colors looked best on me w/ my complexion.  Thanks to youtube Ive learned alot.  (As i have mentioned many times im new to makeup even though im 'older' so I need all the help I can get.)  So one day i decided to play around with the original UD naked @ sephora and BAM!.  

The colors of the first UD Naked palette definitely work better with my medium skin tone.  Warmer colors definitely look better on me.

Side note: I gifted the Naked 2 to my mom she was super thrilled! 







 


I do however love the CHOPPER color! I WILL be purchasing that one separate.  Its a gorgeous copper/rose.  AND IM OBSESSED WITH ROSE GOLD especially for the summer






No comments:

Post a Comment