Thursday, July 12, 2012

OOTD



                           WHITE, CREAM AND SKULLS

So i decided to finally wear my Tory Burch wedges.  I was terrified to wear them since my other pair of TB flats with the gold buckle are pure DEATH.  They kill my feet  UGH!!  These,  i am happy to report are very comfy! 

...perfect day for a crisp white shirt ... with skull buttons of course!

...i love skulls since my grunge days in the 90's.  Yes i wore loose, black, ill fitting clothes everyday and rocked the 'i dont care im glum'  look and attitude back in the day.  I have moved on since then. :P Today skulls and crosses have come back into mainstream fashion with a vengeance.  The cheapest place i have found great quality skull and cross jewelry was @ brandymelville.

...i have been shopping almost exclusively at zara!  its a very trendy store, however much of the clothing isn't always best quality (im afraid to say ;( ) and pricey.  BUT i love the style.  This Shirt has skull buttons HOW COOL IS THAT! 

...i discovered maxandchloe monogrammed jewelry on instagram.  Its a gorgeous piece of gold plated jewelry.  IM LOVING IT! if you were interested on getting your own, i'd recommend on investing in the LARGE one.  If you're gonna do a max&chloe,  bigger is better.  But the classic is also very nice.

...you can never go wrong with a small cream michael kors' hamilton bag to haul all your chic chick stuff. The smaller size is deceiving.  Trust me!  It holds a ton of stuff and the cream color will go with everything!

...finally im having a really good curly hair day so i threw in a pic of my curls... lol 





2 comments:

  1. I love this look!!! I love all the white and gold paired together, so jealous of your Michael Kors ! x

    ReplyDelete