Wednesday, July 4, 2012

MINNIE MOUSE OPI COLLECTION

I Finally Found Em!

The Minnie Mouse OPI collection has been out since the beginning of June.  I have searched and searched for them.  I did NOT want to buy them online and pay shipping.

Ever since my boyfriend gifted me the WHOLE OPI Muppet Collection, i have been a bit obsessed with having polishes from certain collections.  This was definitely one of them who hasn't grown up with Mickey and Minnie or watched at some point The Mickey Mouse club or the Disney Channel.

The 4th I couldn't find.  I didn't feel too bad about that because I have a polish I picked up from forever21 that is very similar to it with heart glitters.  I paid 7.49 for each OPI polish (the price does slightly vary from store to store.) If you are able to find the Forever21 polish that was only 2.80 ohh yeahhhhhh

All polishes have been applied with 2 coats no base or top coat 



 




 




















5 comments:

  1. Hey, it's oddinary from Instagram! I just found your blog. That's so cute Disney came out with a collection for Minnie. Actually, I think I like the Forever 21 polish more - haha! Hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol HI!!! I subscribed to your blog its very insightful im gonna go get a sample of the youth serum btw that was me Lyn ik ik under fb i have a diff name Dulce but its all the same my full name Dulcelyn. I agree forever 21 polishes are digitty dang nice i have many. I really wanted these OPI only cause they were minnie... jeje

      Delete
  2. Lyn,

    I agree with Exoddinary. The Love & Beauty polish from Forever 21 rocks! My favorite shape is the heart.

    However, I adore pink and love Opi's If you moust you moust. What great summer shades! I am on the lookout for OPI's limited edition Neon collection which is about to launch in a week or so. Lyn, I'm enjoying your blogs and great finds!

    Nikki Wheeler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki! Thanks soo much for your support! the pink one is really pretty i nice blue based pink. Limited edition Neon collection?! I want it! lol

      Delete
  3. You're welcome sweetie! I will post the link to the Neon Limited Edition!

    ReplyDelete