Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SEPHORA GIVE ME SOME LIP



NEW @ SEPHORA THE SEPHORA FAVORITES GIVE ME SOME LIP...

These actually come out often... However, this seasons Sephora Favorites Lip sample comes with 4 delux and 2 full size lip products. The Tarte and Sephora brand are the 2 full sized lipsticks/lipgloss.   The colors this time around are in the peachy pink nude shades and for 25 bucks this is a great value let me tell you why...

If I have to be completely honest the best product in this Sephora Favorites is the full sized Tarte Lip Surgence.  One of those alone is 24 US dollars, (and the Sephora glossy gloss another full size in the pack retails for 10 US dollars.)  However, for a dollar more you can get and try 5 OTHER lip products.  So if you don't already own Hope ( which is a fantastic matte warm rose color) this is a GREAT VALUE to pick up for yourself or friends and family.  Remember the holidays are soon approaching!




Tarte lipSurgence in color HOPE a "matte warm rose".  This is a matte but I don't find this drying on my lips at all!  Tarte makes some of the best products I have tried. This contains a minty scent.
Sephora Gloss miroir, Glossy gloss in color 03 PRECIOUS PINK "very sheer pink w/ iridescent shimmer".   This has a slight fruity scent.
Fresh Sugar in color ROSE "a sheer berry rose".  To me this has sort of a lemon pledge scent not my favorite.
Bite Beauty Lip shine in color VINTAGE "a sheer mauve".  This has an artificial berry scent.
Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip gloss in color CHILD "a sheer nude"  I actually cant describe the scent to this one haha but its an artificial smell
Laura Mercier Lip Glace in color BABYDOLL "a soft pink shimmer" w/ a somewhat vanilla scent.


PLEASE NOTE:  all descriptions with quotation marks are descriptions taken directly from the sephora website.  Also all products are purchased by me!  I am NOT affiliated with any company, place or person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment