Friday, August 24, 2012

living proof nourishing styling cream for curly hair





If you havent already figured it out I HAVE CURLY HAIR... :D I love my curly hair but i love BIG FLUFFY CURLS !

For many many years I struggled with my hair and did not know how to properly care for it so I didn't always embrace my curls. ]
Oh how the times have changed... There are so many fantastic products out there for our kind of hair.  AND THANK GOODNESS! for the CURLY GIRL METHOD! stay tuned for a future blog on the curly girl method, basically it's using as little to no silicone or sulfate products on your hair. 

The Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream  was introduced to me in one of my earlier MYGLAM bags.  Im glad i finally decided to use this because I am truley loving it.   It leaves my hair bouncy, soft and shiny.  

You currently can find this at  SEPHORA.  A 4oz retails for 26 US dollars and I just noticed on the online website they offer an 8oz for 36 US dollars (pft wish I had known that before).

If you are still enrolled in MYGLAM you can purchase a trial kit with a 4oz styling cream, a 2oz sized shampoo, and a 2oz conditioner for 35 US dollars. 

 Since it is being sold at sephora and there are sephoras just about everywhere in the US, its worth at least to get a little sample and trying it out for yourself.














No comments:

Post a Comment