Sunday, August 12, 2012

LATINA VOXBOX 2012





 
This Video is a different earlier VOXBOX I received.   The SUMMER VOXBOX... check it out so you can see the type of products then send.



LATINA VOXBOX BEAUTY INFLUENSTER

HOW IT WORKS:

you create an account here http://www.influenster.com/voxbox-overview.  Its ABSOLUTELY free!  Trust me I wouldn't steer you wrong.  Basically you fill out as many badges as you feel apply to you.  IF you qualify the company contacts you by email and you fill out a short questionnaire and WALLA.  Products arrive at your foot step. 

There are NO fees... at all... what they ask is once you receive your products, you test them and share your thoughts on the products on any social media you belong to...

This particular box I received is the LATINA INFLUENSTER VOXBOX.  Im not sure how this is a LATINA box,  but either way these are very useful, practical products.  Some of my current favorites, a new awesome discovery and one I cant test yet...i'm not hairy enough...hahaha

the newest way to travel with you feminine products.  Its a little bag wristlet to hide the dedicates.


what woman doesn't know about ALWAYS! I am very familiar with these.  Its the ONLY brand i use... PERIOD.  No pun intended lol

a lovely travel size body wash from BATH AND BODY WORKS.  I love saving these and traveling with them.  This scent is Pink Chiffon a soft flora scent.
I LOVE THIS HAWAIIAN TROPIC SUNTAN LOTION.  I am not new to this product.  I love it and have raved about it on my summer favorites video and blog post check it out here...SUMMER FAVORITES
In the past I have used veet lotion hair removal products.  They NEVER worked for me.  I got this right after I waxed everything off lol so im not ready to test this out and review it...  I will do a separate blog post on this and share if its effective. TBC
This is the NEW discovery. How many times have I walked by NYC in riteaid or cvs and have never even glanced at these products.  This lipgloss in color NUDE YORK CITY.  Is a great peachy nude with a slight vanilla scent.  Its very glossy and shiny and not sticky at all.  I love it! Its great over any color you wanna spice up or just on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment