Monday, August 20, 2012

HERE KITTY KITTY!



I <3 HELLO KITTY!!!







IM A HUGE HELLO KITTY FANATIC! I have been for as long as I can remember... and somehow I dont think that will EVER change... dont judge me :P

Well anyways I realized with all the hundreds of bags I have I do NOT own a single Hello Kitty bag thats not 'kiddy like'.

One day while watching a youtube channel that I follow luvpinkhellokitty  
(for all things hello kitty and Louis Vuitton check out her channel I also recommend  lovehellokitty2much they both have great HK and LV hauls)
She hauled a fabulous grown up Hello Kitty Bag! 
I fell in love with it but as much a I loved her PINK Hello Kitty Bag I waited and im sooo glad I did! 
Sanrio recently came out with their Fall Bag collection and I just HAD to have this one... FYI animal prints are going to be VERY big this Fall.
This bag is easily found at sanrio.com.  Retail price $85- US dollars... holy moly thats a ton of mula but for any Hello Kitty luvr/collector its well worth it.

HOWEVER!

That's not where I purchased my bag, as many of you will learn I am a BARGAIN shopper! I will rarely pay full price for things.  I found the very same bag on  BAGHAUS.
 The listed price is the same $85- but this code will give you 20% off your order SUMMERFUN. (NOTE: I dont know for how long this code will be good take advantage while you can)
    For me living in NYC it was tax and shipping free so the grand total... $68- ohhh yeahhh


Interior is super huge! Plus check out the super cute dust bag.
  


Has great detail, gold hardware and gold feet to protect the bottom of your bag


From afar this just looks like an animal print bag!
  


At a closer look you can see the awesome detail and you can see HELLO KITTY faces everywhere!




 

1 comment:

  1. Lyn,
    I have been searching for a mirrored wardrobe!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Your wardrobe is totally what I've been looking for. Please tell me you purchased it recently and where! Oh be still my heart...

    Nikki Wheeler

    ReplyDelete