Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MY NEW FACE CLEANSING SYSTEM

UPDATE: MAY 2013-  I broke out horribly from this set :( .  If you have oily combo skin and you want to try this set chose a section of your face to test it first. 





So I got a NEW face cleansing system... ok correction... I got A face cleansing system.  I never felt the need to have one before.   I just used proactive deep cleansing wash (love that) and then I moved on to some LUSH cleansing products but that was it.  

One day i was watching QVC and Josie Maran ( a former model) was on promoting this system... I fell for it lol.  No actually,  I listened to what they were saying and i started to get a little excited that maybe my face would benefit from it too!  

This particular set combination and amount of product is only sold on QVC for 65.64 + tax and shipping.  You can also find these products separately at Sephora.

I have combination, oily skin and when I was in my early 20's I had HORRIBLE acne especially on my cheeks.  For many years I was so afraid of using lotions or serums for fear of the acne returning.  However,  I do realize,  I am getting older and its time to start taking better care of my skin.  I am very fortunate to have very few signs of wrinkles but my skin has gotten really dull and very BLAH.  

ARGAN OIL IS SAID TO BE GREAT FOR YOUR FACE, HAIR, AND HANDS AND CUTICLES... we shall see. After a few weeks I will do a separate blog on how these work out ... 

TBC



Argan Cleansing Oil 6 Fl. OZ
100% Pure Argan Oil 1.7 FL. OZ


Argan Daily Tinted Moisturizer SPF 40 2 FL. OZ

Argan Lip and Cheek Tint .55 OZ

Color Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment