Friday, June 8, 2012

Kissable Lips, Kissable Revlon


Revlon has recently released a new lip stain the JUST BITTEN KISSABLE LIPSTAINS ...OHLALAA

What can I say about these hmm well the youtube community just 'loves loves loves' em. 

They are being compared to Clinique's chubby sticks and Tarte's lipsurgence pencils.  They only compare in packaging.  These eventually will be readily available at your local Walmarts, CVS, rite aid etc.etc however at the moment since they are new and in high demand I was only able to fine a few shades at Targets.  I LOVE YOU TARGET!

These are fairly nice and affordable. I can't honestly say they are fantastic and MUST have them all like the revlon lip butters. But it's worth trying at least one shade.

I picked up two of the lighter shades that were available.

HONEY: is a nice pinky peach nude that would be flattering on most skin tones. I am medium skin tone or NC32 if you want to compare how they would flatter you.

SMITTEN: is a dark fascia pink.

Note: the colors look slightly different on then what u see


2 comments:

  1. Do you think it would go with my skin tone I have no idea what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah! There are plenty more shades available. There is a nice darker "orangy" color called rendezvous that would look fantastic on you! Also the smitten the pink i showed would go lovely with your complexion.

      Delete