Thursday, June 7, 2012

THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

TOPSHOP IS HERE...


Well you can imagine how excited I was when I learned NYC opened a Topshop!   THREE YEARS AGO?!?   I mean seriously where have I been?  I had no idea there was one right there in SOHO.  I have been missing out on all the super cute accessories and British fashion.

So I decided to make my first trip to Topshop right away and quickly discovered how very expensive everything was!  I was disappointed cause I had no money!  $&%*   You definitely need to go there with full pockets.  Some of the prices I could not justify.

BUT,  I could NOT leave without purchasing something.  So I settled for the makeup with their super cute packaging and rather decent color selection.  The store offers testers and provide makeup removers, wipes etc etc.  The lipstick I bought 'Rumor has it' is a creamy,  pigmented nude.  It has a slight per fumy scent but its very minimal.  The blush 'Prime time' a blue based pink is also creamy and pigmented.  It leaves a nice natural dewy finish and did I mention CUTEST PACKAGING EVER!

I secretly want to be British...Shhhh



Blush $12 US     Lipstick $16 US










Prime Time Pink Blush




Rumour Has It Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. That sounds very interesting eventhough it may
    be pricy. Think I'll take a trip down there
    and try it out. Thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete