Wednesday, June 20, 2012

GETTING BACK ON A HEALTHY TRACK

I have managed to lose 17 pounds using a BeachBody program called
SLIM IN 6.

Although I'm truly happy I have accomplished that weight loss its NOT my total goal.

I'd like to be down 30 pounds In total.

But you know life gets in the way you lose motivation, after a long day at work, commuting, who wants to workout!? and since you aren't working out why not eat what you want right?

So a few weeks after adopting that mentality I put on a little of the weight i lost but I'm glad I did in a way cause now from this starting point we can work on it together.

THE GOAL:  Since I put on some of the weight i lost, my new total goal is 20 pounds instead of 15.


THE HOW:  
            EATING: The plan is to to eat 4-5x a day again.  Mostly consuming protein very little carbohydrates. But its still important to incorporate carbs in your 'diet'.  You want to lose weight the right way eating a BALANCED meal and yes your body needs carbs to function properly.
               WORKOUT: Slim in 6 dvd program.  With this program you workout 6 times a week for 6 weeks.  Check out the link if you want more info and prices. TEAM BEACH BODY SLIM IN 6


THE WHEN: STARTING YESTERDAY :D





MY SHOPPING LIST SAMPLE:

I love to buy all my 'healthy' snacks and foods from TRADER JOES

TRADER JOES SHOPPING LIST
1. Balsamic vinegar
2. Natural peanut butter
3. Blueberry jam
4. Limes
5. Packet oatmeal with flax seed
6. Prunes
7. Baby spinach
8. Feta cheese
9. Multi-grain slim bread
10.Almonds
11.Cashews
12.Raisins

To LOSE WEIGHT remember 70/30. 70% is what and how you eat 30% is staying active! That's it. No magic pills you just have to find the right frame of mind GET MOTIVATED! STAY MOTIVATED!


An example of lunch baby spinach leaves, chopped chicken, feta cheese, and cashews w/balsamic vinegar 
 REMEMBER! This is just what works for me.  Im sharing because if you dont know where or how to start you may want to try this way.  Otherwise please share and comment how YOU plan on changing to be a healthier individual.  What workouts are you doing or plan to do? What will you eat or what do you eat now? Have you seen results? if so what results have you seen?             XOXO










1 comment:

  1. I love Leslie Sansone's 3 Walk Away the Pounds for Abs Workout CDs! (1, 2, & 3 miles) I found an article incorporating those workouts when she was interviewed about her Walking Videos. It's a six-week program.

    I gave up all fried foods, sugary snacks, soda, and desserts. In one week I lost TEN pounds! I also take GNC's Be Hot pills along with multivitamins. I also have a Six Second Abs machine.

    Stick to your resolve and fat will no longer stick to your ribs! Once you really know your body you can feed it what it needs and it will reward you. Congrats Lyn on your weight loss and I applaud your healthy outlook. Keep these comments and suggestions coming!!!

    ReplyDelete