Sunday, June 10, 2012

IT'S THE BALM!




Time Balm Concealer $18 Hautelook price $9




The 'Naughty' Nude Tude Palette $36 Hautelook price $18


The Balm Girls 'Anita Boytoy'  $17 H
Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter $24 Hautelook price $12





It's The Balm!.. indeed

This is my first time playing around with any makeup from THE BALM.  Im really liking it.  I was initially attracted to the packaging.  Im a 'packaging' kinda lady and this definitely fits the bill. Plus the names are just too cute.

I have seen these products watching youtube videos and i have found a few Balm pieces here and there at TJ MAXX.  So when they reappeared on HAUTELOOK (since I had a credit from a previous purchase) I decided to pick up a few things and try em out for myself. 

These are worth your time.  The products I purchased are highly pigmented and creamy.  They can be purchased on The Balm's website  https://www.thebalm.com/ or if you wait they do show up every couple of months on Hautelook.

If you are not familiar with Hautelook familiarize yourself with it... ITS FREE.  They have all kinds of incredible sales on there.  You can register with my invite link MY INVITE LINK

BTW: I am not affiliated with The Balm or Hautelook I just love to share good finds its good karma ...jejeje


 HAPPY SHOPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment