Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Recommended 2015 face products



You Face is the first things everyone sees.  Its best to take care of it, here are a few products i use on the daily that i love.

1.  Lush's tea tree water.  Its a nice, natural astringent to use after you wash your face or as a makeup refresher.  It doesn't have that burny feeling and the Tea Tree has antibacterial properties that will help with acne.




2. I learned about the acne.org products from a friend i made through social media, Jennifer.  Im really grateful to her because i was pretty desperate to clear up my skin one day.  When i was much younger i had terrible cystic acne and the only thing that ever helped me at that time was Retin-A.  Now that im much older there are few times thoughout the year i break out.  I have tried to purchase Retin A again but the prices are ridiculous now.  So i turned to my friends and Jennifer recommended this to me.  It works very well for me as long as i keep up the regimen.





3.  Proactiv never worked for me for some reason but this mask i do love.  It leaves my face feeling and looking clean and matte.  (I have very oily tzone)  My pores also look clear and smaller.





4.  Purity by far is my hands down holy grail favorite face wash/makeup remover.  Its amazing how well it removes ALL of my makeup including stuburn eye makeup.  Its also a great gentle facial cleanser.  I have never broken out from this.




5.  I was putting together a goody box for another friend and i know she prefers more natural products.  So when i found this at trader joes i picked one up for her and figured i get one too.  I love it! it leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean and bonus is its natural and better for you.






6.  Finally Lush's bubblegum scrub.  I have purchased this so many times.  I love the smell and it works well at removing dead skin from my lips.



No comments:

Post a Comment