Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Too Faced Soul Mates blushing bronzer





NEXT HOLIDAY?  VALENTINES!

How exciting I love Valentines Day and this would be on my list of things id love to get for the special day.  Great gift idea guys.  

The packaging is EVERYTHING.  If you follow my blog there is one thing i say over and over again.  PACKAGING!!!  Its very important to me.  If i had my own line, i'd have to admit, my products would be about packaging first and product second.  #TRUTH jeje

This is the New Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer in the color Ross and Rachel.  Its vegan and cruelty free... SAVE THE BUNNIES! ... and its HUGE.  Ross and Rachel, the one shown is pink.  The other color available for purchase (not shown) is Carrie and Big.  It's a peachy shade.  

GUYS i just got it! DUH Ross and Rachel from FRIENDS lol and Carrie and Big from Sex and the City.  My gosh im so dense sometimes.

These retail for 34 US dollars and I purchased mine from Sephora.  I used ebates first though.  Um hello 8% cash back? yes bitches! :P dont get offended friends.  

Sephora direct link ---> Too Faced

Ebates Link  ----------->Ebates

Come to think of it you know what this product reminds me of?  The Laura Mercier baked blush bronze in Ritual 





ROSS & RACHEL



first few ingredients: talc, mica, dimethicone, zinc stearate...









the colors combined


No comments:

Post a Comment