Saturday, January 18, 2014

I HEART TO BLOG LAZY DOG CONCEPTS








I love blogging!

Blogging is a fun hobby for me, where i get to share with you things i like and get creative with photos and sometimes videos.  So if any of you would like to join me pls feel free... scroll down till you find that ----->


Anyways what a great and better way to show or "advertise" what you love than having it printed on a tshirt for all to see! Yes who doesn't love personalizing things?!  You name me one person and ill have a special talk with them... jejeje

So I had this tshirt printed for me by a great family owned company on etsy LazyDogConcepts.
I make it MY business to buy from smaller family owned businesses  like Lazy Dog Concepts because its the right thing to do and you know you are getting something made with love.

Ok on to what you need to know... the etsy shop is owned by my friend Heather and her hubby Don.  There was excellent communication from Heather.  Because its a tshirt and i did ask to have it personalized to my liking,  Heather and Don shared preview photos with me to make sure i liked it first.  The tshirt itself was printed on a durable Hanes tshirt. Hanes shirts are old school good quality, stretchy, breathable shirts.

When you scroll down you will see i chose a size medium.  I think its true to size for women.  I also included a photo of it on me so you can get an idea for sizing.  Can we talk about shipping? Shipping was VERY fast.  Soon after i placed my order i was sent a thank you message and given a tracking number.

All the products on Lazy Dog Concepts are customizable.  You can have what you want printed on what ever u choose, of course within reason, just ask if it can be done. 

I am super happy with my shirt... um hello is says my name OHLALALYNNIE!!! EXCITING!!!

CHECK OUT LAZY DOG CONCEPTS LINK HERE ---> http://www.etsy.com/shop/LazyDogConcepts?ref=l2-shopheader-name







#customizabletshirts#lazydogconcepts#ohlalalynnie#blogging#blogger



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring us and saying such great things. We enjoyed making your custom t-shirt for you! It looks soooo cute on you! We appreciate this more than you know!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete