Thursday, January 9, 2014

skinny jeans & keeping it real

NEW YEAR NEW GOALS

OK people I'm going to keep this real REAL!

Im over weight ... there i said it... notice i didnt say i am fat... because i know some folks will say "oh your not fat".  No im not but i am over weight and im tired of it!!! TIRED TIRED TIRED of it!!!

See those pants below they are a size 6.  Once upon a time in my 20's those express pants (which by the way still look brand new. They use to make good quality clothes back then) use to fit me fabulously.  And as the one above is my witness they WILL fit fabulously once again!

ONE YEAR...

I am giving myself one year.  That's plenty of time, i plan on taking this journey slowly.  Slow and steady wins the race.  Now you know i did NOT want to post these pictures but i will... These pants are my "skinny jeans" that i need to fit into.  Im using them to keep me motivated, to remind myself of my goals.

If you have similar goals ... then LETS DO THIS!!!






1 comment:

  1. I am on the same journey as you and that's my goal a size 6! we will get it done...good luck!

    ReplyDelete