Friday, March 27, 2015

TONYMOLY FACE MASKS


SHEET MASKS, MAKEUP REMOVERS, LIP SHAPED COSMETIC BAG OH MY!


Hey so i found an actual TONYMOLY store in NYC in little Korea.  How cool is that?! Its very cool. I like TONYMOLY products.  Don't you worry if you don't have a TONYMOLY store because guess what?! Urbanoutfitters carries this brand online and some products in store.   And guess what else? Sephora is starting to carry a few things here and there.  (please note! i KNOW you cant start a sentence with an AND duh)

So i picked up a bundle of their sheet masks, because ive seen dozens of youtube vids on similar ones and definitely wanted to try for myself.  I tried the moisturizing one and um yes it was moisturizing indeed. It left a strange film on my face.  But good news i didn't break out from it and my face did look nice a smooth after... yay.  The lip shaped cosmetic bag was only 8 bucks so i picked that up too.


You can find some masks here -----> Tony Moly Im Real Sheet Masks




i like this remover.  its separates you have to shake it up but its not greasy at all.  Didnt remove my mascara too well though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment