Thursday, March 26, 2015

PRELOVED LV DAMIER EBENE ALMA PM



Hi guys

Let me share with you my new to me LV Alma PM in damier ebene bag.

I am SO excited to finally own this...  Ive always drooled over this style.  They have since been redone and they look a bit different now.  Never the less,  since i've learned about  FASHIONPHILE  I have been able to own many high end items i never thought were within my reach.

Fashionphile offers layaway that's very helpful if you cant just dish out big chunks of cash yall.   This company guarantees authenticity for life.  That's a big claim! but it makes me feel comfortable shopping with them.  USED IS THE NEW NEW.  Thats their motto and is so true.  I actually prefer buying vintage!  Its my thing if you look through my posts you'll see it.






the gold on the feet have slightly faded






No comments:

Post a Comment