Sunday, February 22, 2015

NIRVANA BLACK SOLID PERFUME

I ranted and raved about this perfume when it first came out! I still love it and wear it every other day during the Fall and Winter time.  I wouldnt wear this in the Spring or Summer time i find it would be too heavy.  But never the less its such a sweet, musky scent that I find to be very unique and mixes very nicely with my body chemistry.  Recently Sephora came out with the mini travel sizes and these the solid perfumes!  I jumped on it yeah you know it.

This is a beautiful compact.  Its not light weight though.  Its actually pretty heavy so keep that in mind but at least its small and very luxurious feeling.  There is this one and the Nirvana white.  Take your pick.  Also has a nice sized mirror if you wanted to use this as your mirror compact. 

These are Limited Edition so if you want it dont take too long to decide.  I do recommend it!   It retails for 48 US dollars and contains 0.14 oz of products.  I will also like to add if you use this alone the scent will fade quickly but i believe its meant to be layered with the actual perfume.








No comments:

Post a Comment