Sunday, February 22, 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Palette ALL ABOUT EVE






 CHARLOTTE TILBURY "FILMSTARS ON THE GO" PALETTE




...In the color ALL ABOUT EVE.  I purchased this from the Nordstrom website.  You can check it out here with the link provided  ----> nordstrom.  I decided to pick this up because i really liked the idea of having a small, light weight compact that can make you look presentable quickly.  These retail for 55 US dollars and contain 2 grams or 0.07 oz of product.  That's not much but....  

These are cream products that can be used on your lids, lips and cheeks.  This particular palette has the loveliest shade of pink great for that just barely there fresh face look and a pretty taupe metallic for the eyes.  

Now these are made with plenty of waxes and oils, in fact according to the Nordstrom website the shadow is made with apricot seed oil.  So that means its going to crease and my friends boy does it ever!  I have read a few reviews where folks are saying it wont crease with a primer but i havent found that to be the case for me.  I have naturally oily lids so even with primer it still creases.   But honestly i dont mind.   I just touch it up and wala back to normal.  

These have a lovely sweet vanilla scent similar to the mac lipsticks.  And the best part is the packaging.  I have other posts talking about other products i own by Charlotte Tilbury and my main reason for being drawn to it is the packaging.   Its beautiful! small, lightweight perfect for on the go.  Will fit in a small clutch for those night out on the town days and definitely in your favorite makeup bag.













































 





No comments:

Post a Comment