Saturday, February 28, 2015

Colour Pop Haul











Placed my first order with Colourpop after much debate.  I went back and forth, back and forth and finally i gave in and made the purchase.  I ordered 7 items and got only 6!  It took quite a few back and forth, back and forth emails to finally get a code to reorder the lippie stix, LUMIERE,  that was missing from my order.

I dont know how i feel about the shadows yet.  At the moment to be quite honest i dont really like them.  But i really do love the lippie stix in the color Brink.  Its a flattering brown nude that i think will work on many different people.  Brink is a matte (my fav lipstick finish) and its not drying on the lips at all.

The blush, which is a newer product to their collecton, is nice.  Between the sheets is a great color actually but i find it really hard to blend it evenly on my skin.  These are tricky products to blend out nicely and evenly. 

However with all that said,  if you were thinking of trying this brand id say go for it.   You cant go wrong with the prices.  Also if you sign up for the first time you get a 5 dollar off coupon.





                      CRICKET-  a midtone plum with lots of colorful glitter



                      MITTENS-  a matte warm brown



                      SEQUIN-  a copper color with silver glitter



                      I <3 THIS-  a silver taupe with glitter



                      BETWEEN THE SHEETS-  a matte nutral beige pink





                      BRINK-  a matte taupe


No comments:

Post a Comment