Thursday, October 24, 2013

Popbasic -Rubi Collection







So there was a time when i was subscribed to like a dozen different sample boxes/monthly subscriptions... i have like a million little samples now and it got way too pricey.   So i cancelled them all!  but one day i was on youtube and came upon this new subscription called popbasic.

Its a pretty cool new monthly subscription.  Its not exactly a monthly in the sense that you're tied into the box.  Instead you check out whats new every month and if you like it you buy it.  

They design "micro collections". Three pieces of clothing and/or accessories as a set for under $100 US dollars. They're all limited edition though.  Meaning once they sell out that's it finito, caput, its gone!  They also offer free worldwide shipping.  Um yeah sounds good to me.   Soooo i ordered October's Rubi collection!  One necklace, a leather belt and a grey dress.

I was really impressed with the quality of the dress.  The material is really heavy duty.  The belt is actually VERY nice leather and the necklace is a great ruby red costume piece.  I will say the necklace was a little scratchy. 

As far as sizing -im 5'4 and i wear a size 10 in US sizes.  I ordered a size large and it fit well just a little snug around my arms (because i have large arms jejeje).  If you look at the photos bellow it hit right by my knee.  Someone a size 12 can totally fit into the large as well. In this collection they offered sizes XS-XL. 






CHECK IT OUT! POPBASIC






5 comments:

  1. triple l you need your own cable show...enough is enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it would be me and a bunch of crickets on my cable show. Now you know WHO really NEEDS their own show?! YOU! Yes dont deny it. Yay im so glad u commented on this post Florine i get very lonely here on blog town :P

      Delete
  2. Love this! I'd love to post the video on our FB wall and link back to you. Could you contact me at madeline (at) popbasic.com? Thanks, M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SUPER cute in this outfit! I love how each of the pieces can be mixed and matched with things you already own.

    ReplyDelete