Thursday, October 31, 2013

Anastasia Brow Wiz Medium Ash

ANASTASIA BROW WIZ IN MEDIUM ASH/ HOW TO FILL IN THICKER BROWS


After the first time I played around filling in my brows, now I can't ever go back.  But to be quite honest it does make a very big difference filling them in.  Remember your eye brows frame your face!


  (note:If you have very light hair, keep your brows 1-2 shades darker.  If you have darker hair your brows would look best 1-2 shades lighter.)

I have naturally thicker, dark brows.  However,  they are sparse so as of late I like to fill them in... I use to use the maybelline define a brow pencil because its very affordable but i found despite the color i bought they were way too warm for me  (had too much orange in them).

Anastasia Beverly Hills is a brand that caters specifically to brows.  They offer a wide range of colors, tones and different forms of powders, pencils etc etc.  I decided on the Brow wiz pencil because the pencil tip is very thin.  I just want to slightly fill them in and a thinner tip will give me the effect I am look for... if you have less eyebrows Anastasia offers a thicker pencil that will help you create and fill in your brows. 

Now before you check out the products with the link below just brace yourself because these products are a bit on the pricier side. But i'm telling you they are worth it... 

 I picked mine up from my favorite makeup store Sephora check it out here  ~~> brow wiz .  


Here is a quick tip! If you're not big into "makeup" that's ok... but just filling in your eyebrows, curling your lashes and adding a little color to your cheeks you will see how different you will look and others will notice too! 











I start by outlining the bottom following my natural arch first!  Then i use small flicking movements to fill in the rest where ever the hair is sparse.

I follow up with a clear gel to hold my brows in place.  ELF has a very nice clear gel you can use for about 2 or 3 US bucks.


see the difference!!!


medium ash

you can also use powder, but i prefer the pencil because its so much quicker and takes less steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment