Saturday, November 2, 2013

NARS GUY BOURDIN FLING LIP SET






I SAW   I WANTED   I BOUGHT

















(please note: on my skin tone all four shades look very similar hahaha)












NARS GUY BOURDIN LIMITIED EDITION FLING LIP SET






This is one of NARS' 2013 Limited Edition Holiday lip sets.  I bought this off of NARS' website for 49- US dollars + tax.  You can view it here --->Fling Set


This set includes four lip products.  Two lipsticks, two lip pencils and a very awesome red lip case. 

 I must say though all four of the lip products are extremely sheer! ALL OF THEM!

Although the lip products are more on the sheer side they   feel really nice on the lips. The lipsticks especially are nice and moisturizing.  I didnt notice any scent to any of these...  

Out of the four i REALLY liked the Dolce Vita velvet matte lip pencil, its a great light red shade.  If you are afraid of very pigmented red shades, this lip pencil is the one for you!

I also really liked Damage.  I already mentioned how soft and moisturizing these feel... this color is very flattering and gives my lips a healthy look.  (for reference i am a Mac NC 30) 

Honestly the main reason I wanted this set was because of the lip case.  I am pleasantly surprised at the awesome quality of the case.  Its got a good weight to it and is a nice addition to anyone's vanity!

Guy Bourdin is an artist/photographer.  If you wish to learn more about him visit his website here --->  http://www.guybourdin.org/   
 



3 comments:

  1. Holy cow...love those colors!!!! you have a lot of talent! :) I like your style! xox Stacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy! these colors would look just lovely on you! im a medium skin tone they get a little lost on me if you get what i mean. Im sooo happy you were able to check out this post! thank you so much :D

      Delete
  2. These colors are fabulous!!! Love everything about your blog!
    Esso!!!

    ReplyDelete