Wednesday, July 31, 2013

new york botanical gardens summer 2013



 

I love going to the NY Botanical Gardens... and the fact that its just a hop, skip and a jump away from me is a big PLUS!

There are two Gardens in NYC.   One in the Bronx and one in Brooklyn both are lovely and very different.  The Bronx garden is much much larger and holds the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory a beautiful Victorian style glass house.  You can see a bit of it in the photo above...  i LOVE it there!




Check out the link for more info on pricing and directions http://www.nybg.org/plan_your_visit/

All photos are my own taken by me with a macro lens.  I really enjoy taking photos but by no means do i consider myself a professional.  It's a new hobby and who knows maybe one day it can become something more :D.

Please enjoy and the next time you visit NYC please don't forget to visit the Bronx and the Botanical Gardens.



This video is a practice video using a macro lens.  Click on the video to open a youtube window and watch in HD



















No comments:

Post a Comment