Monday, July 22, 2013

Its here! Beachbody's T25

Hello

I just got the newest and latest workout to come from BEACHBODY!  It was on backorder for over a month but it finally came today...

SO LETS BEGIN.

This program claims YOU WILL see extraordinary results in just 5 weeks!  25 minutes a day  5 days a week.  Now dont all these workout programs make these claims?  of course they do.  The companies just want you to buy what theyre selling.

However Beachbody programs have changed millions of peoples lives and im ready for it to change mine!

IM PUTTING THIS TO THE TEST... of course you only will get out of it what you put into it... not everyone will have the same results... some folks wont even get any results.  We shall see,  follow me on this journey.   Im putting it all out there for EVERYONE to see.  I DONT CARE... im sharing my weight, the embarrasing photos, videos, short videos of what the different workouts look like and i will be following the eating plan it includes.

While i test the workout out i will NOT be doing any other workouts in addition to this... its the only way to see if it really works.

BEGINNING OF WEEK 1 STARTING WEIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment