Saturday, July 27, 2013

fortune cookie soap









Desperately Seeking Santa; smells like a strawberry jolly rancher



Cinnamon Rolled;  has a VERY strong cinnamon smell just like the Big Red gums lol


Lilac; its more like an artificial Lilac smell if that makes sense.


Hubba Hubba; smells like the sugar free bubble yum gum took me forever to place the scent.


In The Loop; smells just like fruit loops JUST LIKE IT!


 What? It's 5 O' Clock Somwhere!; my least favorite.  Smells like an artificial strawberry shortcake.



I decided to try out the company Fortune Cookie Soap for fun one day.  I discovered them watching youtube videos.   I noticed this company sold boxes of samples, sort of like Birchbox or Ipsy but there are only 4 boxes per year (i think).   Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall.  In my first Summer box i got a 10 dollar coupon and finally decided to put it to use.  So I purchased 6 soaps in the amount of 10 bucks but had to pay for shipping which was 8 dollars and change.

If i have to give my honest opinion,  I wont purchase any additional products other than the boxed samples.  I find the scents to be very "artificial" if you know what i mean.  BUT i think its fun to try and the soaps are just clever you know in the shape of fortune cookies with actual fortunes inside.


Feel free to check out the website http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/




My order also included a freebee... a small sample of a bath bomb.


Please note i was not scent (jejeje get it? lol) any products for review.  I purchase everything with my own hard earned money.

No comments:

Post a Comment