Tuesday, December 11, 2012

DECEMBER MUST HAVE POP SUGAR BOX




DECEMBER MUST HAVE POP SUGAR MONTHLY BOX

Yes it's monthly subscription box... so you pay a monthly fee and you get stuff... weeeeeee!

I like this monthly subscription box.  Its a bit pricier than others but look at the stuff!  You definitely get your money's worth and more...

This subscription is $35 + tax a month... If you've had your eye on this box or find it intriguing and would like to try it the following code will give $5 dollars of your first box! REFERFRIENDS (promotion code valid until 2/28/13) click on the blue link it will take you to the site.

NOTE: I am NOT affiliated with this company in any way.  I pay for my own boxes.  I am just sharing with you guys because I happen to really like this box.  Granted its not for everyone, and it may be a bit pricier than other subscriptions.  I'm only keeping this subscription till FEBRUARY my birthday :D  
  
Includes 5 products in total and 1 discount coupon for RENTTHERUNWAY



2 bodum insulated glass mugs.  'Keep your hot beverages hot w/out burning your fingers and your cold drinks cold'

                                    Bodum Tall Bistro Coffee Mugs, Set of 2 (Google Affiliate Ad)

Pinch Minimergency kit for her includes minis like nail polish, hair spray, stain remover etc.  I have seen these at Sephora




                                     Minimergency® Kit for Moms (Google Affiliate Ad))

SOAP!



Tea Sampler



Earl Grey, Black currant, white ginger pear, green mango peach mmmm







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn,

    This is really cool! Thanks for sharing!I'm learning so many cool things from your blog! Love the green nail color!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete