Thursday, December 13, 2012

HELEK STUDIO GIRLY TECH COVERS




Every time I take out my kindle to read, i'd say 8 times out of 10 I have someone say... "excuse me I don't want to interrupt but WHERE did you get that COVER!" grrrrr lol Im kidding I love SHARING.  I mean that IS why I started my blog to share with all you.

This post is for any future interruptions while im reading... ill simply just say "oh here's my card you can find all the information you need on THIS post including the link" teehee 

Actually these are fantastic electronic covers.  I found this company browsing ETSY one day while looking for a girly cover for my Kindle. They are a small company, Helek Design Studios, located in Israel.  


They come in all kinds of colors and fabrics.  These cases are not only for e'readers.  They also make covers for laptops, phones etc etc.  Prices range from $32 to a little over $100 depending on the electronic device. They have very good customer service and are open to customizing your order if they can.

They are worth every penny.  Extremely fashionable, very well made.  They're a little retro and i love them.  I have two... a purple with silver hardware and a white with gold hardware.  I will say to stay away from the silver hardware it did oxidize but if you don't mind that look than do you... ;P

Check em out here: HELEKSTUDIOS

NOTE: I am not affiliated or paid by the company.  I purchased with my own money.  I simply love these cases and highly recommend them.











No comments:

Post a Comment