Saturday, November 24, 2012

XMAS DECORATING



ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN!

TIS THE SEASON...


Its tradition at my house to start decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.  That way we can enjoy it a little longer.  I decided to just share how I will be decorating my little living area this year with all of you and the little ornaments I've picked up here and there.  

If you celebrate the Holidays, how do YOU decorate?   What do you celebrate maybe its not xmas at all!  Well what ever you DO do I hope its merry and bright cause santa's not only HO HO HO's and presents under a tree... he or it or however YOU put it... signifies peace and love and sharing and regardless of your traditions... regardless of your beliefs... a little      peace and love can be shared by EVERYONE. 






PS the next few videos i will also be experimenting with editing so please bare with me :D









B&BW TOFFEE CRUNCH YUMMY HOLIDAY SCENT!




No comments:

Post a Comment