Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mac Glamour Daze


MAC's  HOLIDAY 2012 COLLECTION is by far my favorite collection this Holiday season.  It appeals to the girly girly in me...


I was able to pick up just a few things from each collection.  But I made sure to get the 60's inspired palettes.  The sinfully Chic face kit from Nordstrom had not arrived yet.  When it does I will make sure to include photos.  

I enjoyed taking photos of this lovely collection i hope you enjoy them as well... 


AU' REVOIR  

 

SMOKEY EYES PALETTE


TAUPELESS, SATIN TAUPE, LOVE SPICE, SPELLCASTER, BLACK SLIP


PERFECTLY PLUSH BRUSH KIT






GLAMOURDAZE LIP COLOR


SMALL VANITY BLUSH






Products and photos all purchased and photographed by me!




2 comments:

  1. The blush is the only thing i have my eyes on in this collection.. But i love the packaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is the prettiest ever!:p I love it but sadly the makeup itself isnt the best. The collection not in the special packaging is better quality. Like the blushes. Which blush color in particular are you interested in? the color small vanity is very pretty... a subtle nude :D

      Delete