Monday, October 1, 2012

Photography 1.0

nar·cis·sism

inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity. self-centeredness, smugness, egocentrism.



Im not any of those things lol.  I am an artist and have found myself enjoying the art of PHOTOGRAPHY. 
This blog is a little bit of alot of things so from time to time I may post something a bit out of the ordinary.  Basically that means im running out of money to purchase things and share swatches etc etc ha ha ha.
No but actually i do enjoy taking pictures.  I am still a novice in this media though.  I invested in a fancy schmancy SLR camera that i still do NOT know how to use and find myself taking my best photos with my Iphone 4S go figure.  Id invite anyone who comes across this post to share any constructive criticism on these pics. All photos are of me by me due to lack of models.
I post most photos i take similar to these on instagram feel free to follow me @ sugalynnie

"LATERS BABY" ;p
 
Black Milk leggings... AWESOMENESS
going for the late 60's early 70's vibe...
Circa 1976
just a tad bit of color










3 comments:

  1. Oooo! I like the second one. Very vintage-y with your half face. Haha I'm not an artist myself so I can't comment much.

    What SLR are you using? I had a lot of trouble using mine when I first started also, but I think I get the hang of it now. Still a lot to learn though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually these are all with my iphone hee hee. But i bought the canon rebel t3i i bought to make better quality youtube videos but that was a huge fail. And still not too good with choosing the right setting to take pics too bad your sooo far away you can be my teacher and i pay you with chanel nail polishes hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, you're using Canon! You can try using the P mode for your photos. Just make sure your camera is on AF (Auto Focus) and it should be fine! That's what I do anyway - don't have to fiddle with many settings! Not sure about video, but the flip screen for your T3i should be perfect for YouTube! xx

      P.S. You can search YT tutorials on how to use your camera too!

      Delete