Friday, October 5, 2012

A DAY AT THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM





 

A Day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art... wearing my cathedral leggings of course.

Gosh im loving these leggings.  Comfy attention getters!  ohhh yeahhhhh

So I had some vacation time and I decided to do a few things.  Yesterday I went and hung out waiting for the H&M Anna Dello Russo collection to be released yall can check that post out here... ANNA DELLO RUSSO @ H&M

and today I decided to take everyone along on a little trip to check out the Andy Warhol exhibit and wear my NEW TIGHTS. lol... im sorry I know i keep talking about my pants.  I CAN'T HELP IT!






In a previous post,  I swatched and videoed the new Sephora Nars limited edition Andy Warhol collection.  You can check THAT out here  ANDY WARHOL DEBBIE HARRY PALETTE

So i thought since the exhibit is here why not check it out see how and if Nars actually used colors inspired by Warhols' works and the answer is ... YES!







No one to take pics of you? make a tripod with things in your purse












Disclaimer: Pics all taken by me for my personal use




2 comments:

  1. Haha I love that you used things in your purse as a makeshift tripod! I like the way your photos turned out, especially the first and second one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i was embarrassed to ask so yup used what i had lol. Thank you so much been enjoying taking pictures with that camera

      Delete